Claire started as a Hot Power yoga teacher and feels very privileged to have trained under Baron Baptiste along with Master Baptiste Trainers Gregor Singleton and Claire Este-McDonald.
These days you are more likely to experience Claire at the other end of the yoga spectrum teaching yoga nidra, restorative & yin yoga . This complements her work as a performance coach with leaders in business & elite sport. She believes in cultivating a sustainable practice, one that enables individuals to access their innate intelligence, maximize their potential and nurture the ability to survive and thrive on their own terms.
Claire teaches from a growth mindset perspective, one that promotes the conscious leadership of self. Her commitment to ongoing development has seen her evolved her studies in Yin with Paul & Susie Grilley, Yoga Nidra/i-Rest with Nirlipta Tuli, Uma Dinsmore Tuli, and Richard Miller. More recently Claire has studied Restorative Relax and Renew with Judith Lasater and continues to create blended workshops that combine the wisdom for restorative teachings and the meditative art of self inquiry.
2019 Upcoming Classes
- PureNidra - Tuesday 5th Mar 8:05-8.50pm @ YogaWorks London
- PureNidra - Tuesday 19th Mar 8:05-8.50pm @ YogaWorks London
- PureNidra - Tuesday 5th Feb 8:05-8.50pm @ YogaWorks London
- PureNidra - Tuesday 19th Feb 8:05-8.50pm @ YogaWorks London
- PureNidra - Tuesday 8th Jan 8:05-8.50pm @ YogaWorks London
- Revive & Thrive Workshop - Sunday 13th Jan 2pm - 4pm @ YogaWorks London
- PureNidra - Tuesday 22nd Jan 8:05-8.50pm @ YogaWorks London
Please book for Claire's classes @ http://www.yogaworkslondon.co.uk
Keep an eye out for our Upcoming Workshops & Events in 2019