In 2017, after a few very stressful years my Partner and I decided that the life we were living just wasnt fulfilling us. I had been practising yoga for a few years and wanted to deepen my understanding. I gave up my full-time job in the charity sector and travelled to Rishikesh, India to complete a 200 hour Yoga Teacher training course. Following that I travelled around France, Spain and Portugal with my Partner in an old motorhome. During that time I attended Umas Well Woman Yoga Therapy (Womb Yoga) Teacher Training. It felt like I was coming home and yoga has never been quite the same since.
I have now taken my own journey to the next stage and offer Womb Yoga to women who, like me, long to connect with other women while learning more about this beautiful practice. Because of my own experience of menopause, Although I offer this yoga to women of all ages, I have a particular interest in and understanding of yoga which supports women as they go through peri-menopause and menopause.
My aim is to provide a space in which women can
– talk openly about the issues which affect them throughout life and offer support to one another
– enjoy holistic practices which enrich their experience of life and provide nourishment and healing
– re-connect with their own cyclical nature, inner guidance, intuition and creativity
– find joy and confidence throughout the different stages of life
– explore their spirituality, awaken their power and find their own voice.